Re: [I18N] Keeping information about translators, supported languages, etc. for Debian Installer i18n

Quoting Eugeniy Meshcheryakov (eugen@univ.kiev.ua):
> 22 серпня 2005 о 11:38 +0200 Christian Perrier написав(-ла):
> > Please comment and, possibly, suggest enhancements, or point my
> > mistakes in XML use.
> Here is a patch and stylesheet to make this file looking better in
> web browser (tested with firefox, and with xsltproc).

Thanks, eugen, again for your so useful contributions.

Both files have been commited to installer/doc/i18n. Feel free to
continue commenting.

PS : the files could be moved later when I will have commited the new
documentation.