[I18N] Keeping information about translators, supported languages, etc. for Debian Installer i18n

For a long time, I have tried to find a "good" way to store
information about translators, supported languages, contact, progress
of new translators in the "New Language Process" (see the new i18n
doc), etc.

Up to now, I kept all this in a oocalc spreadsheet, which was
convenient for me (except for the time I needed to launch OpenOffice
to open it).

However, this didn't allow easy sharing of this information with other
i18n coordinators and every interested people, as I consider this as
public information.

I finally managed to find a probably not perfect but easier to handle
format.

I wrote a very basic XML DTD (actually, I copied the one used by
Alastair McKinstry for iso-codes, and written by himself and Andreas
Jochen), with all needed information.

The result is the attached file, which I intend to commit in
installer/doc/i18n.

Please comment and, possibly, suggest enhancements, or point my
mistakes in XML use.

Alastair, Andreas, thanks for your work, which I used as reference.