Re: [I18N] Keeping information about translators, supported languages, etc. for Debian Installer i18n

Il giorno lun, 22/08/2005 alle 15.39 +0200, Frans Pop ha scritto:
> On Monday 22 August 2005 11:38, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Please comment and, possibly, suggest enhancements, or point my
> > mistakes in XML use.
>
> If I read the file in kate, it seems to say there are suntax errors
> because some lines have a variable (?) but no value; maybe "" should be
> added for those lines.
>
> Can you also give information/tools/examples how to get information out of
> the file?

What do you mean processing the file to have HTML or PDF or just using
the file as a DB?

Regards
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.