Re: [I18N] Keeping information about translators, supported languages, etc. for Debian Installer i18n

On Monday 22 August 2005 11:38, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Please comment and, possibly, suggest enhancements, or point my
> mistakes in XML use.

If I read the file in kate, it seems to say there are suntax errors
because some lines have a variable (?) but no value; maybe "" should be
added for those lines.

Can you also give information/tools/examples how to get information out of
the file?

Frans