Re: usb keymap problem

Le lundi  1 août 2005, Frans Pop écrit :
> Bon soir Nicolas,
>
> On Monday 01 August 2005 21:16, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> > I have an usb keyboard (no ps/2 port)
> >
> > Sarge d-i allow me to choose a latin9-fr keymap which is fine
> >
> > but the daily build (downloaded 2005-08-01 08:03 +0200) only proposes
> > usb keymaps, they all are mac-usb-* and are not suitable for my
> > keyboard.
> > I have not found in the daily build where I can choose between usb and
> > ps2 keymaps (sarge let me chose at one step) and I cannot access the
> > requested latin9-fr keymap.
>
> Hey, that sounds like a serious regression...
>
> You can select a PS/2 keyboard by using the <go back> button to exit to
> the menu. Then choose the the "Configure keyboard" option and you should
> see the option to choose PS/2 or USB-MAC.
> Alternatively you can install in expert mode.
>
> Please file a bug report against kbd-chooser afterwards and include the
> installer's /var/log/syslog (use the bug reporting option in the menu).

I've installed nothing, I also have sata troubles (see another mail)

here is want I've just done:
- boot daily netinst in expert26 vga=795 (1280x1024)
- language : English (should be French, but that's easier for the
  report)
- country : France
- locale : fr_FR.utf8
- select a keyboard layout (I assume this is your "Congigure keyboard"
  option?):
  I have only two choices: "USB keyboard" or "No keyboard to configure"
  where Sarge d-i let me chose a ps/2 keyboard also

Regards

Nicolas