usb keymap problem

Hi,

please cc:

I'm trying to install Debian (sarge and sid) on my brand new Dell 9100
either with linux26 or expert26, business card or netinst cds

I have an usb keyboard (no ps/2 port)

Sarge d-i allow me to choose a latin9-fr keymap which is fine

but the daily build (downloaded 2005-08-01 08:03 +0200) only proposes
usb keymaps, they all are mac-usb-* and are not suitable for my
keyboard.
I have not found in the daily build where I can choose between usb and
ps2 keymaps (sarge let me chose at one step) and I cannot access the
requested latin9-fr keymap.

could some one help me ?

Regards

Nicolas