Re: tzsetup in the PT translation

Quoting Miguel Figueiredo (elmig@debianpt.org):
> Hello guys,
>
>    in the Portuguese translation the messages regarding timezones were
> translated like this:
>
> msgid: "Antarctida/South_Pole"
> msgdtr "Antárctida/Pólo_Sul"
>
> I left the continent and translated what is possible. The PT messages
> are now in the format:

THe continent is not really useful as zones will be displayed country
per country, ie if you select Antarctica, you will only get the zones
for this place....so the list will be crowded with
Antarctica/something

Look at English translations. Especially for AQ, there are interesting
things such as "Scott-Admundsen Station (south pole)"....