Re: [L10N] issues with strings in DI

> True, but that's a question, not a subordinate clause. I'll modify my
> statement to say: in general, "when <future tense>" is rarely correct as
> a subordinate clause.

:) grammar online :)

> > Then what about:
> >
> > "During the start up, you will be able to choose to load one of these
> > operating systems or your new system."
> >
> > or
> >
> > "At the begining of the boot sequence you will be able to choose to
> > load one of these
> > operating systems or your new system."
>
> Both of those are significantly more awkward than the original to my
> ears (although the second is better than the first). Leave it alone. :-)

Because I copied a part of it, like a monkey.

New proposals:

1) "At the begining of the boot sequence you will be able to choose

2) "At the begining of the boot sequence you will be able to choose

3) "At the begining of the boot sequence you will be able to choose
load any of the listed operating systems."

4) "At the begining of the boot sequence, you will be presented a list
containing these operating systems and the new system. You will be
able to choose and load any of the listed operating systems."

5) your proposal :))

(I am not giving up on this subject because I feel the original string
could be rephrased better, while expressing the same thing more
clearly.)

--
Regards,
EddyP