Re: [L10N] issues with strings in DI

> > I think I remember about this type of construnction of being wrong in English.
> > All the times of the verbs in subordinated sentences should be at a later or
> > same as the main sentence, within a phrase.
>
> I've never heard that rule, and it's wrong; I can think of several
> counterexamples which are perfectly correct English. The rule I would
> use (and I just made this up, but I'm reasonably sure of my ground) is
> that the tense in the subordinate clause is relative to the tense of the
> main sentence.

That's exactly what I meant :D , but I couldn't phrase it this well as
you did (native speaker's advantage :)

> The original sentence is correct. "When your computer will boot" sounds
> wrong, and in general "when <future tense>" is rarely correct.

( When will he come home? - correct :P )

Then what about:

"During the start up, you will be able to choose to load one of these
operating systems or your new system."

or

"At the begeinig of the boot sequence you will be able to choose to

--
Regards,
EddyP