Re: timeline for beta release

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Can we call for a string freeze?
>
> I'd rather not call for a string freeze, as I said I don't want beta
> releases to get in the way of ongoing development and string freezes do
> have a way of halting development. Shipping a beta with some partial
> translations is ok.. it's only a beta after all.

OK. I was not hard pushing it anyway...and I was expecting this
answer.

But, dammit, this was not an ACK for you to add like 150 new
strings...:-)

(you were right, by the way, this tzsetup thing is not a gift :
finding good translations for all these time zone names will give
interesting work to do to all translators)