RFC: Change handling of priorities and install options

(Let's do an RFC party ;-)

Personally I'm a fan of medium priority installs. Allows me to skip the
DHCP probe when I'm testing from qemu, allows me to switch to VT2 to do
stuff before/after each step.
I also see a lot of users who go "hey, I'm an experienced user, so I
should boot expert", while in most cases medium prio would be better
suited.

So I'd like to make "expert" installations run at medium prio by default.
This means we need a new mechanism to select low prio, and I'd also use
the opportunity to set "advanced options" (like no DHCP) in a more user
friendly way which also reduces the need to read docs first (which we
know most users don't anyway).

I propose adding the following screen at the beginning of a medium prio
(or expert) install:

*Choose advanced installation options*
[ ] Select locales manually
[ ] Static network configuration (DHCP is used by default)
[ ] Prompt for module parameters
[ ] ...
[ ] Run installation in debug mode

These choices would set debconf vars like "settings/select_locales". Which
means that the display of some dialogs will be governed by both debconf
priority and their associated setting.
The last option would activate low priority.

I think this screen could get a very nice alternative implementation in a
graphical front-end.

Cheers,
Frans