Re: sarge - Debian installer - fail to install bootloader with software raid and LVM

You should be able to to install lilo to on of you hard disks (MBR).
Choose "other device" in lilo installation screen and enter devfs name
for the disk. See also

14 червня 2005 о 02:56 +0200 Mart Frauenlob написав(-ла):