Re: Proposed IRC meeting for the D-I team

Quoting Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com):
> [Christian Perrier]
> > There are a few people I consider absolutely mandatory for this
> > meeting, so we will reschedule it is they're not available. Please
> > forgive me if I forget to mention you and attribute this to an old
> > brain. I don't want to minimize anybody's work in D-I:
> >
> > Joey Hess, Colin Watson, Frans Pop, Petter Reinholdtsen, myself (?)
>
> I do not consider myself central to the d-i work any more.  I've been
> too busy with all my other projects to be able to keep up.  I have a

Indeed, I knew you would wonder why I mention you there..:-)

This is basically because of Skolelinux needs, actually. So, for that
reason and, unless Joey can perfectly talk for Skolelinux (I don't
know if your collaboration continues), I think it would be worth
having you.