Re: Submit Debian-Installer Manual Traditional Chinese Version (zh_TW)]

Christian Perrier wrote:

Tetralet (I only know him -her?- by this name) is subscribed. He's
among the people who answered to my "pping" mail over there a few days
ago. But, of course, having Gary subscribed there would be
nice. Indeed, I'm lacking a "backup" l10n coordinator for zh_TW and it
woul dbe nice to have one.
I am willing to be coordinator for zh_TW in i10n.
However, I am not sure for what a coordinator is responsible.
I would be on duty of military service from October.
I am still happy to help in this period of time anyway.

Regards,
Gary (Jhang, Jia-Wei)