Re: Why discover1-data is so old in Debian Sarge, while in unstable is up to date ?

[Francesco P. Lovergine]
> Someone suggested that discover1-data should enter the volatile
> archive.  It could have sense, IMHO. That along with an up-to-date
> d-installer could allow installation of sarge for years from now...

Would need a kernel with up to date drivers as well.

I seriously belive this should go into the real release, and not
volatile, to make sure the stable release is actually usable on newer
hardware, when that time comes.