Re: d-i release manager needed

>>>>> "christian" == Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

    christian> These days, I only count about less than 10 people
    christian> really active in D-I.... We need more of our historical
    christian> contributors just come back. in d-i development and
    christian> avoid the gap which could happen, leaving us with no
    christian> suitable release for too much time.

    Yeah, I want to come back to hack it more activally :-D

    christian> A lot of things to talk about. Maybe time for a d-i
    christian> team IRC meeting?

    Looks good to me. I think it can also be useful to clarify to
    everybody what we can expect for next releases of d-i and d-i core
    components.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116