Re: [l10n]Please fix graphs for Romanian

Eddy,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 02:39:38AM +0300, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> Could you take a look at the graph for Romanian, 'cause is screwed.
> All the reference points on the X axis are 01/01 and the graph contains
> no useful data :-)

Well, not only ro is screwed up. Due to the gluck "shakearound", some
files containing the past values were/are damaged. I restored ro for now,
others will follow when I have the time to after the weekend. Well, it's
time for a little clean-up there, too.

> All the other languages seem ok. (Is this your vengeful hand bubulle :-) ? )

this time not, I think :))

so long,
Dennis