Need 48h to install

Hello,

I am confused. In a very dark basement I found an old 233MHz Notebook from
Medion running Windows 98. Now I am installing Debian Sarge using the
debian-installer (I removed Windows, of course). Now it runs for 24h, and I
think it will need another day (At the moment the Debian base system is being
installed: 10% "fdutils").

Referring to the Notebook Manual (Medion Lifetec LT 9888) it has 32MB RAM
enough to use a console system - referring to the Debian Manual.

My "large" computer needs one hour for all that tasks, so I want to know if I
can expect a running system, when the installion processes takes that long?

Thanks for Your help
Christian Dávid