Re: Help on development of a gtk frontend for the debian-installer

Hi colin

i've read with interests all the replies to my posts and i've found them very helpful, so i'll try to answer each of your questions in the most precise way. Before doing this i need to tell you that the modifications i made to gtk.c were aimed to create a "prototype" to study if it was possible to create a three-areas gtk frontend for the installer (this is one of the targets of my thesis). I know the modifications to the source code where made in a non optimal way, but, as explained, if we find that modifying the frontend in the manner mentioned above is possible i'll restart the gtk fe developmente from the gtk.c on svn.