Ubuntu release 3.o woody

Hi gentlemen,

I bought debian on a total of 5 cd's and the problem is on my poweredge dell sc 1420 it is on my 2nd harddrive that i want to install it and only the rescue cd works when installing it runs smoothly but as soon as I take out the cd and reboot it starts up and at the system clock it hangs. I have no raid controller at this point but have no clue what to do next. I tried with f3 different flavors and it all hangs at the same point. Please advise.

Kind regards

Maximiliann geffner