Problem installing debian linux

Hi,

I am currently trying to install debian linux on my x86 box.  I have created the floppy disk images of rescure.bin, root.bin, and copied linux.bin to another disk.  I have successfully booted the rescue.bin disk, but then to start the install, if I insert the disk which I copies linux.bin onto, I says it’s loading linux.bin, but then it gives an error, “Boot failed: please change disks and press a key to continue.”  I have never used debian before, and don’t really understand what all the disk images are for, and what’s involved in the install

Thanks in advance,

--

Dave

BEGIN:VCARD