Re: kernel security upgrades

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [050328 20:35]:
> If I understood the comments in base-installer/kernel/README correct,
> only the architectures with shell scripts that use KERNEL_ABI have this
> problem? If this is true, we only have it on hppa and s390, and in this
> case, I think we should be able to fix that pretty fast.

Actually, I was a bit confused by looking at trunk - but the result is
the same, just that it's much more ugly to get wise how it works with
looking at the long shell-code in postinst (and that the probability
that I missed something is much higher).

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/