Re: 3 days until end of test period

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Just a reminder that we have (less than) three days until the end of the
> test period of the pre-rc3 images. Thanks to everyone who has tested and

It seems that Sven Luther found a bug in kbd-chooser for French
keyboard handling (and probably other non US keyboards) in some
situations (serial installs?).

I haven't seen any report from him about this and I'm unable to make
it myself but there's a little chance that this may be considered RC
(Joey's call).

Sven commited a patch to kbd-chooser in trunk to fix this.

I just wanted to post something about it so that it's not missed.