Q: Debian Installer Preseed File Changes?

Hello,

Last week I burned a modified copy of the sarge-i386-businesscard.iso.  The
only modification was the addition of a /preseed.cfg file placed within the
ramdisk images.  It worked like a charm.

This week I try the same thing and it doesn't work -- the installer completely
ignores the /preseed.cfg file.  Has something changed with the installer to
make it look for the preseed file somewhere else or under some other name?

(My build process uses a makefile that downloads the iso image and builds a
modified version with my preseed file, so I'm fairly confident that the new
iso file was built correctly.)

Thanks for the help,

Michael Peek