boot and install from lan

Hello,
I have been trying to build a network installation scheme in my LAN.

1. PXE boot clients
2. DHCP configuration to set the boot image
3. TFTP server providing the boot image

I also set up a mirror using debmirror and apache2.
Lets say the server
including the DHCPD, TFTPD (and the boot images) is 192.168.0.1

PROBLEM:
The client boots the image on the TFTP server.
Installation starts
-During the installation the client gets its ip from the DHCPD on 192.168.0.1 -When asked the debian mirror I point the web address on my local (on LAN) server. -The installation on the client warns: No Kernel modules were found, This probably is due to a mismatch between the kernel used mby this version of the installer and the kernel version available in the archive.

Any comment?

QUESTION:
Is there any other way (which is recommended) to build a network install system. (with PXE)