D-I Manual - Starting real-life test with PO support

Hi PO translators,

I've tested the build scripts used for the daily builds with PO support in
a regular run and they seem to work nicely.
These scripts will automatically update the POT and PO files if there has
been a change in the English version of the manual, so you should never
have to do that manually.

I am going to let the scripts commit the manual/po directory and the POT
files later this evening.

This means that during the next 'svn up', you may see an error because you
already have a manual/po directory. If you want to avoid that, move the
po directory to po.sv or something before you 'svn up'.
After the 'svn up', you should copy your own language directory in po.sv
to po (note: _not_ the ./po/pot directory).

I'd also like to run a real-life test building from PO files using _only_
the Russian translation.
Nikolai: _after_ the manual/po directory has been added from SVN, can you
'svn add' your ./po/ru directory and 'svn del' the ./ru directory
containing the XML files (suggest you make a copy of ./ru first)?

For the other languages: please do not yet commit your po files to SVN.

After the Russian PO files have been committed, I will also run a final
test for the new versions of the official build scripts and commit those
to SVN. I will also update the txt file explaining PO support then.

Cheers,
FJP