Re: new debian-cd release needed for sarge (tasks/d-i doubt)

[getting the new version of debian-cd for sarge ready]
> OK, I'll hang back then. I had a build ready earlier today and I've
> been testing it for the last few hours, but there's no point in
> doing two releases when one will do. Let me know when you're done and
> I'll update and build again.

I'm going to commit now the debian-installer+kernel task, but I don't know
what to do about the debian-installer task, I mean, I can commit the one
that uses the debian-installer packages that we currently have in sarge or
the ones that we have in sid, and I don't know which one will look better
looking to the release.

I have left a copy of both sarge and sid versions of the debian-installer
task at http://people.debian.org/~manty/tasks so that somebody with more
knowledge on debian-installer can have a look at them and commit the right
stuff.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net