Re: Re: [D-I] Automatic spellcheck of po files
> The unknown wordlist shows 'BraziliÃ«', which is 'Brazilië' in UTF-8
> (Dutch for Brazil).
> I've just checked the a-spell Dutch wordlist and Brazilië _is_ included.
that has to be another typo:
i read the encoding of every po file and create the $LANG_all.txt file convertin all
of those into utf-8
aspell (0.50.5 alpha) is run using "--encoding=utf-8" because it does support it:
the problem is that many translators (including me:)) use for example emacs set with an
encoding different from utf-8 and seeing
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8\n"
is not enough to ensure the file is saved with the right encoding.
when i first worked on the script I found about 20 words which had tat problem.
I probably have to explain this in the main page...
hope this helps,