RE: [INTL:ro]partman

I will work on the core and common packages.

Let me get this straight, only the original strings will be freezed,
or are the translations affected too, so I don't have that much
time left until the 15th of this month?

> As I already wrote elsewhere, partman is under heavy testing so be
> prepared to frequent updates for it.
>
> You'd probably better work on other packages (except maybe the
> "exotic" boot loader insatllers) before going to partman packages.
>
> Anyway, I will commit all files you send, unless you commit them

Please do!

> yourself of course (in such case, you don't need to send them
> to the list).

I am really sorry about this, but as I said before I can't commit them
myself for the moment. I hope that in the near future I will have a
internet connection at home (I am also responsible for the proxy
Server) and I will be able, if the ISP doesn't argue against it, to
make it possible for me to access the cvs server.

Eddy