Re: Have fun with your new Debian system!

Quoting Geert Stappers (stappers@stappers.nl):

> How to get back more of the good spirit of Free Software in D-I?

Maybe by filing a wishlist bug report against base-config...which will
be delayed because of:

> Please other answers then "to close to release" or "string freeze".

I don't remember when the "Have fun..." message went away. For sure, I
was not personnally fond of it (essentially because of my very neutral
approach to user interaction messages....still that good old culture
from scientific publications, I guess)...but I don't even remember if
the change was mine of someone else's (which would probably be Joey).