Re: D-I Manual on official Debian website

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 05:15:20AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> but really stinks when you're trying to have a look at a version of the
> manual for a language other than your browser's preferred language, because
> all the links get pointed back to URLs that go through content negotiation.
> :-)

Actually the woody installmanual uses a mix. The links in the
manual itself don't use content negotiation. I guess this was
done to provide a initial link for all languages (e.g.
http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/alpha/install) but prevent
the problems you mentioned.

The link issue means that a change in build.sh would not be enough to
change the scheme, though. Good that you mentioned it :)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/