Re: announcing debian-installer release candidate 2

Paul Telford wrote:
> > * Experimental support for installing with the 2.6 kernel on the
> >   hppa architecture.
>

> How do I go about this?  I can't find any mention of it on d-boot, d-hppa,
> parisc-linux, or the website.  I assume it is some kind of boot option?

I think you found the 2.6 mini.iso. We need to see about adding 2.6
support to the larger isos, but I don't know if the hppa 2.6 support is
good enough yet to replace 2.4 with it, and AFAIK palo only supports
way to make palo give a menu to choose which one to boot, we could do
that.

--
see shy jo