repository branched for sarge

I've added a branch for sarge in the d-i repository, based on the
current trunk. The uri is: svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/branches/d-i/sarge
Changes to fix rc2 errata-type problems should be made there as well as
in trunk, and for now it seems best to upload them to unstable and talk
to me about getting them into testing.

So trunk is now open for post-sarge changes. However it's still not
known where post-sarge udebs will be uploaded to at this point, or how
images will be put together to test them. Adding too many untested
changes to trunk could be bad as we might have to spend a lot of time
later getting things back into a good working state. So please continue
to be slighlty conservative there, or spend some of your energy on
working out how to get your larger changes tested and on setting up the
infrastructure for that.

--
see shy jo