RE: help with install on Dell SC420 / SATA / Sarge / netinst / at a_piix

Hi Geert,

Thanks for your reply.  I guess this is where some of the newbie questions
come in.

1) What is the netboot image, how do I use it, and where do I get it from?
Does this method actually require that I do a network boot?  If so, do I
somehow copy the netboot files to a second computer and point my SC420 to it
at bootup time?

2) How do I get the 2.6 kernel?  What is the connection between
stable/testing/unstable and the kernel?  For example, is Sarge based on 2.4
and unstable on 2.6?

3) Even if I am able to follow your instructions and install, is what I
found below still a bug?  Should I log this bug?  If so, how?

Thanks in advance,

Eric