Re: [INTL:tl]

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 08:19:08AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Ah, Eric, you have suprised me.
>
> Would it be possible that you indeed work on the *general* PO file
> (the one you can find in packages/po/ in the d-i SVN).
>
> We currently cannot support new languages as individual files and,
> indeed, we are encouraging translators to work on the single file.
>
> This does not mean that this translation is lost, far from it. I can
> rebuild a tl.po file with th translation it has and I will do so....

No problem. I think the translation documentation instructions need to be updated to reflect that.  I was actually wondering about that. I've done translation on the general PO file at home and will submit that later tonight.

--
___  Eric Pareja (xenos AT upm.edu.ph) | Information Management Service  [IMS]
\e/  Network and Systems Administrator | University of the Philippines Manila