Re: [INTL:tl]

Quoting eric pareja (xenos@upm.edu.ph):

> No problem. I think the translation documentation instructions need to be updated to reflect that.  I was actually wondering about that. I've done translation on the general PO file at home and will submit that later tonight.

You're right. The current documentation does not mention the
"prospective" languages. It was written in August, during my holidays
under the nice sun of Andalucia....and, more importantly, before we
invent the concept of "prospective" languages.

Yet another item on the TODO list..:-). Dennis, got free time ?