tasksel: Please document the use to Use Spacebar to select tasks

Package: tasksel
Severity: wishlist

> And four little words in the text of that screen would have totally
> cleared it up.

Not four....160, roughly...:-)

D-I is translated to 40 languages so any change needing more
translations is currently unlikely as we are too close to a
release. You can't imagine the energy we need to spend for syncing 40
languages...:-)

So, I'll turn this into a wishlist bug against the relevant package,
but one cannot expect to get it fixed for the release.

(first time I try opening a bug while answering a mail....I just hope
I didn't forget anything)