Re: PowerPC Clone fails booting 2.6 d-i floppy

So far, I've found a few possible options if I want to pass kernel
args w/ boot floppies on this box:

1) Make my own miboot image - maybe a bit off track as I'm trying to
test _these_ floppies; however, if I got that to work, my success might
help the developers. (?)

2) Pass 'boot-file' arguments from the OF prompt. Something, again, that
_might_ help the wizards forego that requirement from installers on
this platform: and something I've puposefully neglected doing for
obvious reasons to those, like me, who spend too much time in OFland. ;)

Both are yucky, but if nobody can give me course corrections, I guess
I'm headed back down. Oh, where are you liloppc or grubppc?

Regards,
Duane