Re: locale (en_US@euro) generation bug in sarge

> Thanks for your quick answer and fix.  BTW, did you check all
> languagechooser's locales are exactly provided by debian glibc
> locales?

Countrychooser does this work (or is supposed to do it). The final
locale is compared against the SUPPORTED file (countrychooser embarks
a copy of it as the locales package is not available when it runs).

Languagechooser/Countrychooser are meant to end up with a valid
locale. Valid here means "supported in locales"....:-)

In the future (for etch releases), I will merge back both in one
package, named localechooser.

One step will be added so that, from the language/country combination,
the user will be able to choose among all valid locales. That step
will be medium priority so only expert installs will see it. Others
will get the charset/modifier defined in the "fallback locale" for the
language.

In any case, the user will not be able to end up with a locale which
is not among those provided by the glibc locales package....except if
a bug is here, of course..:-)