Re: locale (en_US@euro) generation bug in sarge

I got the report from Pasi, he said en_US@euro locale could be choosed
via (I guess) language-chooser (or country-chooser?) in
debian-installer.  However, debian glibc locales packages does not
have en_US@euro.  So when he upgraded locales package, installation
was stopped because en_US@euro is not existed in locales.

Debian-boot guys, is it debian-installer bug?

At Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:19:42 +0300,
Pasi K�k�en wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 11:40:53PM +0900, GOTO Masanori wrote:

> > > Well Then the selection dialog is wrong.. I didn't modify any files by hand,
> > > I only selected the locales from the dialog-ui.
> >
> > Did you install your system using debian-installer?
> >

> Yes, I grabbed sarge netinst cd from
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/daily/i386/current/sarge-i386-netinst.iso
>
> I think it was 2004-09-17 when I downloaded the image.

Regards,
-- gotom