Re: locale (en_US@euro) generation bug in sarge

[GOTO Masanori]
> I got the report from Pasi, he said en_US@euro locale could be choosed
> via (I guess) language-chooser (or country-chooser?) in
> debian-installer.  However, debian glibc locales packages does not
> have en_US@euro.  So when he upgraded locales package, installation
> was stopped because en_US@euro is not existed in locales.
>
> Debian-boot guys, is it debian-installer bug?

Yes, it is a bug in languagechooser or countrychooser.  They are not
supposed to select locales which are missing in the SUPPORTED list.
Christian is looking into the issue.

But should the locales package fail to upgrade even if there is
garbage in /etc/locale.gen?  That sounds like a bug in the locales
package to me.