Re: [d-i manual] New Russian translation

Hello,

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 07:14:35PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
<snip>
> Maybe we should discuss if nl and pt_BR are sufficiently translated for
> inclusion at release time. Something for Oldenburg?
</snip>

I'm not working in the pt_BR translation fo the d-i manual because we
(me and Gleydson) kind of agreed that I would work on the d-i translation
and Gleydson would work on the d-i manual translation.

I'm sure he's working on this. Anyway, I would love to see d-i being
released with pt_BR manual translation up to date. Gleydson, if you are in
need of some help, please let me know and I'll try to help you.

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||