Re: Missing some options in Tasksel

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 18:51, Sven Luther wrote:
> > The desktop task was temporarily unavailable in testing due to
> > meta-kde's temporary removal from testing. This was resolved the other
> > day when meta-kde went back in, and the desktop task worked for me
> > yesterday.
Hmm...
How about having sub-options in tasksel, like GNOME,KDE,etc ?
It'll be very much helpful to people like me who never use KDE at all
;-)

by the way, now I can see good old "Desktop" under tasksel!

Thanks!

Pradeeper
--
Debian GNU/Linux Sarge kernel 2.4.22-openmosix-1

Don't get stuck in a closet -- wear yourself out.