Re: [PROPOSAL] 2.4.27 as default 2.4 kernel for sarge

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 11:30:27PM +0100, peter green wrote:

> [...]

it is not easy, as the .udeb source package is not kernel-source versioned, so
the same package produce both the older and and the newer set.

When the newer ones reach the archive, the source packages is replaced, but
not the older packages.

Now, a solution would be to have version .udeb source packages as we do for .debs.
We have to await NEW processing anyway, so nothing is lost.

Friendly,

Sven Luther