Re: RE/FW: Please stop sending me emails

[Peter Green]
> yes i kinda figured

I'm kind of glad that the list is so slow that it is.

It is impressive to see such a public display of stupidity as this
autoresponder is showing.  I hope someone get him off the list soon.

I tried to send him an email telling him to stop his autoresponder,
but his email bounced with a request to jump through some stupid
verifiacation procedure.  I refuse to do so, and will let him continue
to show his ignorance to how mail works until someone are able to stop
his script or get him of the list.