Re: new oldworld pmac miboot 2.6 floppies, root size should be ok, net_drivers still too big, please test.

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 06:30:57PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> Can you check the root, net and cd floppies for 2.6.7 also ?

Not really, these floppies are compressed rom filesystems and I can't
read that on any of my computers, including a celeron with debian sarge
installed using the debian installer version rc1, with kernel 2.6.8 and
kernel 2.4.25. So I really hope the 2.6.7 powerpc kernel image *can*
read compressed rom filesystems...

I can't test if they are recognized by the boot-floppies kernel, since
the 2.6.7 boot images of today both give only a red-crossed Tux.

Wouter