Re: d-i devcamp 22th to 26th of September in Oldenburg?

> The following persons have told me on or off the list that they were
> interested:
>
>   Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>

OK. I estimate there is about 30% chances I can make it. Going away
for 5 days requires me to use some vacation days and, well, I have
already used a lot for the debconf..:-)

Moreover, I have to discuss this and negotiate with my "upstream" (aka
wife..:-))). Here also, Debconf made me use a lot of credit....I'll
let soon know if I can come or not.

If I can come, I'm left with the travel problem...:-)

Expenses are not that a problem (it's a looooong time since I'm a
student so I can quite easily offer myself the trip).

Coming by car is possible though this is a >800km drive through
Brussels, Aachen, Dortmund...more than 400km on german autobahnen with
tons of crazy people driving >160km/h...:-))

Plane may be a possibility if cheap airlines land in Oldenburg
vincinity (Bremen?).