Re: Question Concerning Change In Console Text Size While Booting Up

Joey Hess wrote:

It's hotplug. This is being fixed.

Hi Joey!

Thanks for the prompt reply.

One other question if I may. Since installing x windows system and fluxbox, I'm automatically taken on boot into a graphical login prompt. I'd expected to be taken a text login, to write an ~/.xinitrc, and to run startx. I don't recall being given a choice about the matter, just the graphical login if you please. I object, your honor. :-)

Can anything be done to restore this choice?

jlowell