Re: Debian-Installer release candidate 1

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 12:07:00AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:

> > What other archs face the same problem?
>
> It appears that alpha does.  I haven't conned the kernel into loading
> matroxfb_base for me yet, anyway.

Same here. I also have the problem mentioned by someone else that the
install on Alpha goes fine but the values given for aboot don't work
and at least one of them causes an aieee from the qlogicisp SCSI card.

The installer appears to load the correct modules: I'm not sure this is
carried over to the final installation

/dev/sda1 1MB for aboot
/dev/sda2 80MB ext2 for /boot
/dev/sda3 2GB for /
/dev/sda4 123.5MB swap

All help appreciated on what the correct aboot conf might be :)

Andy