Re: Debian-Installer release candidate 1

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 11:17:22PM -0300, Joey Hess wrote:

>  - Added support for more subarches for arm (riscpc, riscstation),
>    m68k (bvme6000, mvme147, mvme16x), mipsel (cobalt) and powerpc
>    (oldworld).

m68k isn't currently planning on releasing with vme right now. They
simply haven't been tested and apparently don't work. wouter is
working on fixing them. Maybe in a point release.

I would also like to rev. the kernel for atari as it fixes problems for
some hardware, but I don't want to do anything to mess with the release.
The new kernel is already in linux-kernel-di-m68k_0.61 and in the daily
builds.

The following from the checklist are okay.
	mac cdrom22
	mac hd-media
	mac nativehd

Thanks,